Dates & Hours
2020 Opening Night
Wednesday, September 23
Early Entry Patron Receptions – 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Gala – 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
2020 Show Days
Thursday, September 24, 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday, September 25, 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 26, 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 27, Noon to 5:00 p.m.
Festival Pavilion, Fort Mason Center for the Arts & Culture Fort Mason Center is located in the beautiful Marina District, between Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge on the San Francisco Bay. The entrance to Fort Mason Center is at the intersection of Marina Boulevard and Buchanan Street. A former military base, this National Historic Landmark is part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area and, therefore, has no street address.
For information on public transportation, directions, and parking, visit Fort Mason Center’s website. Show Patrons at the Designers & Artisans Circle, Collectors, Connoisseurs and Visionaries levels receive complimentary valet parking on all Show days.
Dining at the Show
Academy of Art Café offers a seated lunch on Show days.
Thurs. to Sat., 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.; Sun., Noon – 2 p.m.
Thurs. to Sat. 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sun., Noon to 5 p.m.
Available for parties of 6 or more by calling 415.989.9019
Rules for Visitors
To ensure your safety and comfort please be aware of the following and prepare accordingly:
- All bags larger than 16”x8”x16” must be checked at the coat check at the front of the Show.
- Only one small bag/purse per person is allowed.
- For safety and security, all bags are subject to inspection upon arrival at the Show.
- All bags and large coats are subject to a thorough inspection prior to exiting the premises.
- A Show document must be shown to security for any purchased pieces upon exiting the Show. This can be obtained from the dealer, along with their receipt.
- Personal/non-professional use photography is permitted. However, it must be conducted without disruption to the galleries or visitors and with the safety of the artworks in mind.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted in the exhibition halls with the exception of certified service animals for visitors with disabilities.
- Please note that press and promotional photography and filming are taking place on the premises. Attendance at the Show implies permission for your image to be used in marketing materials and press for the Show
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed on Show premises.